Wednesday, August 27, 2008
I finally did it!!
We finally have a blog!! I am so proud of myself. It's not cool or anything (Yet!!) but it will do. We are just trying to get back into the swing of things here in West Point. All of the kids will be in some sort of school by next week and then what will I do with myself? Our schedule only got worse since last year (if you can believe it). We really don't do that much stuff as far as lessons and things go, but somehow between trying to volunteer in all of the kids classes, soccer for four kids, gymnastics, dance, carpool, watching neighbor kids so that they will watch mine so that I can volunteer, my mysterious womens group (its not really mysterious but my sisters-in-law thought that it was some kind of group therapy), my calling, stevens calling, homework, dinner... It just seems to go on and on. Not to mention we will be adding another member to our family in about 7 weeks. Just when we finally get this schedule down, he is going to come along and really shake things up!! HE doesn't have a name yet (those of you who know us well, know how super bad we are at naming our children) but our kids could not be more excited. I really thought that we told them so early on in my pregnancy that a. we jinxed it and something was bound to go horribly wrong or b. they were going to get super bored of hearing about some phantom baby that was all some kind of sick joke that was never really going to come true. That has not been the case. Thankfully! Anyway, I know I will be bad at this, but I will try to post at least a portion of our goings on because I really love to see all of your blogs and keep in touch at least a little bit this way. Until next post... Bye!