Thursday, November 6, 2008

We finally have a name!

Introducing...


Mason Booker Maughan





Finally after much debate and begging and bargaining on my part, we have come to an agreement. Steven & I really wanted the name Russell from the get-go, so much so that Steven rigged the vote by asking all of his work people to get on and vote for Russell. But when he came out and we got to know him, I can't explain why, but the name just didn't fit him anymore (for me at least). So if I promise Steven that within the next 7 (or so) years he can have a Jack Russell dog named Russell I can veto the name for our youngest and last baby. The things we moms won't do for our babies. All I know is that Steve is a sucker because the name is a done deal and he already knows how bad I am at coming through on the deals I make. Just kidding Steven. We can really talk about a dog in a few years. As soon as Mason can help take care of him. Our little boy is so fun. He is such a good baby. So happy and cooperative! We are so lucky to have little Mason at our house. All of our kids think that his middle name is Booger. We will have to work on that I guess. Thanks so much for your congratulations and warm wishes! We have the best family and friends in the whole world. Love from the Maughan house!