Sunday, March 22, 2009

Super Good Times at the Island Park Cabin


Holy cow where do I start? We had so much fun at the cabin in Island Park. I thought that it wouldn't be as fun to be there in the winter as it would be in the summer but man was I wrong.

Sorry these pics are a little crazy. I have never been much good with a timer.





Emilee out in all of her cute Rossi gear.

Steve and Mase chillin'


Brinlee (always the last one out of bed)




Mase on his usual perch.


Enjoying some hot cocoa!




Steve did coax me out onto the sleds. It was way funner than I thought. The scenery was absolutely beautiful. What a fun way to spend the day.


That's dad pulling the kids behind the 4-wheeler on the sled.


Island Park Village Resort sweet seventies indoor pool. Swimming and Sledding in one day??? It doesn't get any better than that!








The third day we were there Brig got way sick and puked all day long. He didn't miss the bowl once. He missed out on everything all day but rebounded just in time to go swimming in the evening.


Uncle Clint and Aunt Amber on Mason watch.


As is cabin tradition... there was way good food, way good company which equals way good times! Thanks for coming with us and making it such a fun trip.

Brig was so tired he fell asleep sitting straight up in a wooden chair.


Shawnee relaxing in the comfier?-than-it-looks rocking chair






Grandpa and Brin playing a game.




Mad even got in some good Lego time. Thanks again Bob and Karleen. It was a much needed weekend of relaxation.